- EU COVID vaccination certificate;
- EU COVID recovery certificate.
- Disinfectants in hotel Sophia are located at the various entrances.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in public indoor areas.
- The reservation can be canceled 24 hours before arrival and free of charge. If you have any symptoms, feel free to contact us and we will find a solution.
- Possibility to purchase disposable masks.
- When billing, we prefer card payments and, if possible, contactless prompt payments (to reduce exposure to cash).
As of 25.10.2021, new orders of the Estonian Government and the Health Board are valid. We kindly ask all our guests over the age of 11 to present upon arrival an EU COVID-19 certificate in order to enjoy buffet breakfast.
The following is accepted for the verification in digital or printed form:
Please present certificate in check-in at the hotel reception. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you a buffet breakfast in the restaurant without proper certificate. In such case we offer a take-away breakfast. You can make the choice from buffet and enjoy it in your room. In that case, masks are mandatory in the restaurant.
Be aware of the applicable requirements and additional information on website kriis.ee/en.
If you have any symptoms immediately before or on the day of your visit, please let us know and we will be able to re-book the dates of your visit.
We recommend that our guests wear masks indoors and keep the recommended distance of two meters from other guests.
If you have any questions or if we can make your stay at your hotel even more comfortable, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your experience!